Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories, including Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter item information into the computer system accurately
- Ensure all items are imaged promptly
- Prepare (sort, clean, label) items for auctions
- Prepare orders for shipping in compliance with established procedures
- Ship orders immediately after auctions
- Process and forward items remaining onsite until payments are received
- Inform supervisors of any discrepancies
- Review and match numbers accurately
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent education and experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills
- High ability to effectively multitask and meet deadlines
- High willingness to perform repetitive tasks; be highly detail-oriented
- Work well with others and have a positive attitude.
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- The individual may repeatedly lift to 40 pounds.
- Individuals must endure long periods of repeating tasks, sitting, walking, looking at a computer monitor, and handling the phone.
- Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities.
For more information, and to apply, visit the Heritage Auctions website.