Are you looking for a fast-paced and unique environment where you can utilize your admin skills? Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Responsible for entering and monitoring inventory and administering modern coin programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and processes purchase requests.
- Works with clients on direct web sales
- Ensures correct items are received according to requests and invoices.
- Labels items with appropriate information.
- Inputs item information into the inventory system accurately.
- Assists in scheduling, reconciling, analyzing, and reporting physical inventories within the required time.
- May include writing and proofreading marketing copy
Skills and Abilities
Must be highly proficient in basic Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel, have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, high ability to multitask, have excellent attention to detail, and a high willingness to learn with a positive attitude.
Individuals must be able to work in a very fast-paced and team-focused office environment.
For more information, and to apply, visit the Heritage Auctions website.