Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with over 30 years of longevity, is expanding our Dallas office to meet our business needs.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide active customer support
- Assist in all stages of catalog production, including writing, editing, proofing, etc.
- Communicates with clients in all aspects of the consignment
- Assists with Consignment Directors and Operations Assistant responsibilities.
- Researches the status of consignments
- Performs department-wide inventories of consignment material
- Work on longer-term projects to improve department efficiencies
- Interest in world history and/or numismatics is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Must withstand long periods of sitting, looking at a computer monitor, and phone handling for approximately 3-8 hours daily.
- Must be able to lift to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities.
For more information, and to apply, visit the Heritage Auctions website.